Dynamic Map Podcast
Dynamic Mapping Podcast
Dynamic Mapping is fast, intuitive, metaphorically visual and dynamic. “Visualize your financial future in ten minutes or less. Strategic thinking begins at minute eleven. “Financial independence can be yours. Using a “sailing through life” metaphor, you can see whether your boat can reach port at the end of life’s journey. Along the way, life will throw rough seas and sub-surface boulders at us (divorce, layoff, illness, etc.). We might also find tailwinds (inheritance, sale of a family business, etc.) that can push us to our destination faster. The Dynamic Map method is prepared to adapt to any of these situations. Pursue your family purpose with an essential family office. This exceptional experience is normally reserved for families with $50 million or more. We have scaled the experience for families who consider themselves “middle-class millionaires.”
- Money Nerds and "Glamping" - an entrepreneurial journey for millenials
- Good money for good people
- "People get hired because of their IQ and experience. People get FIRED because of their lack of emotional intelligence."
- Active vs. Passive Real Estate Investing Opportunities
- Alternative investments for the middle-class millionaire
- Avoid the traps of refinancing!
- Hold me accountable to my New Year's Resolution!
- Is Sam Stovall really Santa Claus or is he The Grinch?
- Surfers make better CEOs
- Passive income and Cannabis stocks with Rennie Gabriel
- Dynamic Mapping interview with entrepreneur of the year award winning Zach Green
- Imagine doing a startup that saves the lives of some of our greatest heroes...
- Family Governance for the middle-class millionaire
- Dynamic Mapping interview with Josh Wilson about ESG investing
- Find and Fund! Dynamic Mapping interview with Stephanie Holmes-Winton